Tools Products and/or Services Made in USA
All Made in USA &
Information, Database and
Official sponsor of MADEinUSA.org
[xxx] is number of times link was clicked in the past year thru last midnite.
All websites are verified each update (twice a month) as being hosted in The USA.
<< Prev Page 6
- The Copper Extractor Website selling wire strippers made in America by Americans 11/06/2011 thecopperextractor.com 
- The Modified Square Multi-purpose squaring tool designed with four 90 degree angles. American made by an American Inventor. 11/08/2011 www.modifiedsquare.com 
- American Made Drill Bits (.com) American Made Drill Bits, an industrial supply and cutting tool store, was established so the general public could buy the same high quality drill bits and cutting tools that many manufacturers use today. All drill bits and cutting tools are made in America. 11/08/2011 www.americanmadedrillbits.com 
- Stor-Loc Heavy duty tool storage. Made by American craftsmen in the USA. 11/08/2011 www.storloc.com 
- Iso-Tip Cordless Electrical Soldering Irons 11/09/2011 www.iso-tip.com 
- Harrington Tools Along with its line of professional tools, the Harrington Tool Group has had tremendous success with its full line of competitively priced, high quality home-owner tools which have become one of the most requested brands in the industry. 11/12/2011 harringtontools.com 
Jump to page:
Please realize that many sellers of MADE in USA products, on the internet,
carry other products to round out their selections. If you wish to only
order those items MADE in USA, look carefully for them and only buy those.
If you want the seller to carry more USA made products, please notify them and tell
them so, please do not complain to me.
If you cannot find any products MADE in USA on their web site, please
complain to them first, and see if they are just not labeled as such. Many
vendors do not take the effort to indicate MADE in USA items. Have them
be sure to add our link button (see bottom of this page) on their website.
If all fails to locate ANY MADE in USA products, after making this effort,
please contact us and we will remove their entry. E-mail: Webmaster at
this Domain name: MADEinUSA.org in the normal format, to let us know.
And, don't forget to add your great American
Made internet links to your directory.
Everyone keeps asking about updates. Submissions to our database are collected throughout
the month. Twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th, we collect what we have and review them all,
and discard a few. Within a week, we update the database with the new entries. So, your entry
will show up that particular week following your submission.
For special recognition, please
use this button on your home page: