Industrial Products and/or Services Made in USA
All Made in USA &
Information, Database and
Official sponsor of MADEinUSA.org
[xxx] is number of times link was clicked in the past year thru last midnite.
All websites are verified each update (twice a month) as being hosted in The USA.
Next Page 2 >>
- Fence Fence product and service locator. Any kind of fence, Chain Link, Wood, Vinyl, Ornamental, Gates, Gate Operators, Entry Systems, and much much more. 11/21/1996 www.fencelink.com 
- 3-phase monitors Manufacturer of quality MADE IN THE USA Industrial and Commercial Electronic 3-phase monitors current monitors voltage monitors time delay relays alternating relays transformers transducers liquid level controls custom controls. 11/29/1996 www.time-mark.com 
- Arakawa Chemical (USA) Inc Leading supplier of high-quality chemical products made from petroleum resins and monomer-based synthetic resins that are used in the manufacture of adhesives, sealants, printing inks, paints, plastics, coatings, rubber, paper, micro-electronics and oth 12/04/1996 www.arakawa-usa.com 
- IndustrySearch IndustrySearch, industrial search engine service provided free by The Manufacturer's Group, publishers of business-to-business journals for the industry. Locate manufacturer's, manufacturing companies and/or industrial or industry suppliers by SIC code, 12/06/1996 www.industrysearch.com 
- Pirod Towers, Inc. PiRod, Inc. Specializes in the Engineering and Manufacturing of Commercial Grade Solid Rod Towers, Monopoles and Accessories for Cellular, PCS, Broadcast, Microwave and Two-Way Communications. 12/07/1996 www.pirod.com 
- Margia Floor Granite and cement floor topping for the Food Processing industry. 02/25/1997 www.margiafloors.com 
- Oil-Grabber An effective and dependable means of removing oil from water and water based solutions. The unit can be used as a pretreatment before filtration, and in conjunction with coalescing systems. 2 models available. 1-888-ABANAKI. 03/10/1997 www.abanaki.com 
- Standard Refrigeration The Standard Refrigeration World Wide Web Site contains a newsletter with the latest from Standard Refrigeration. An electronic message center allows users to recieve information and news from Standard. A technical area allows users to submit question. 04/19/1997 www.w3f.com/cgi/click.cgi?http://www.stanref.com 
- P-H-C Information for the Consumer Site's opening screen lets consumers select five areas of plumbing-heating-cooling interest. CONTRACTOR page provides names of nearest contractors by entering their zip code. For nearest showrooms, consumers enter their zip code on SHOWROOM page. PRODUC 05/19/1997 www.phcib.org 
- Hard-to-Find Seals Gaskets for Industrial Equipment One of the largest collections of seals and gaskets in the world! Over 1 Million items from nearly 1, 000 suppliers from around the globe. Large diameter seals up to 60 Inches or any METRIC seal up to 1500 MM. ANNOUNCING: The oz4000 Instant Seal Manufac 08/12/1997 www.epm.com 
- Centrifugal Pumps Quality Pumps Built With Pride in Iowa An ISO 9001 Certified Company 12/10/1997 www.carverpump.com 
- urethane Urethane and epoxy coatings rust converters and sealants for concrete wood and metals. Water barriers and chemical resistent coatings for swimming pools, deck coating, concrete, brick, and wood, floors and walls 04/16/1998 www.image2000.com 
- Solid Detergents Detergent Manufacturer since 1975 in Jersey City, NJ USA, of solid block, powder and liquid detergents featuring the patented Enviro2OOO Hi-Caustic detergent for use in machine dishwashing, catering, and hygiene. Other applications are kitchen specialti 10/25/1998 www.envirochem-usa.com 
- Industrial Sealants, Washers, Laser Cutting, and Gaskets I.G.S. is an international manufacturer of custom shims, gaskets, industrial sealants, and custom fabricated high-temperature textile seals and products for the industrial O.E.M. and distribution markets. Located in southwestern Pennsylvania, U.S.A. whe 12/17/1998 www.igscorp.com 
- Introl Design, Inc. - Motion Controllers and Motor Drives Introl has a broad standard product line of reliable, economical motion controls and motor drives. Programmable controls, synchronizing, indexing, positioning, brushless servo drives, DC regen. 01/12/1999 www.introldesign.com 
- Pro Shot Lasers Laser systems for construction alignment. 03/10/1999 www.proshotlaser.com 
- Manufacturers' News, Inc. (MNI): Business Profiles Download 390, 000+ U.S. manufacturers 1, 000, 000+ executives on-line! Purchase print business directories disks for all fifty U.S. states. Secure e-commerce! MNI quality sales leads! 03/24/1999 www.mninfo.com 
- Mechancial Seals, Teflon, Grafoil, Gaskets, O-rings and o... American Seal specializes in American made Teflon and Grafoil parts in many shapes and sizes. We also offer a full range of mechanical seals, gaskets, gasket materials, o-rings etc. 04/27/1999 www.usseal.com 
- Phantom Products Military Lighting NVG Secure, color accurate, highly efficient lighting for individual users, military vehicles, aircraft, landing zones, tents/TOCs used by SpecOps, JRTC OCs, USMC, Infantry, Armor, Artillery, Medics. American Made for American Troops! 888-533-4968 05/01/1999 www.phantomlights.com 
Jump to page:
Please realize that many sellers of MADE in USA products, on the internet,
carry other products to round out their selections. If you wish to only
order those items MADE in USA, look carefully for them and only buy those.
If you want the seller to carry more USA made products, please notify them and tell
them so, please do not complain to me.
If you cannot find any products MADE in USA on their web site, please
complain to them first, and see if they are just not labeled as such. Many
vendors do not take the effort to indicate MADE in USA items. Have them
be sure to add our link button (see bottom of this page) on their website.
If all fails to locate ANY MADE in USA products, after making this effort,
please contact us and we will remove their entry. E-mail: Webmaster at
this Domain name: MADEinUSA.org in the normal format, to let us know.
And, don't forget to add your great American
Made internet links to your directory.
Everyone keeps asking about updates. Submissions to our database are collected throughout
the month. Twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th, we collect what we have and review them all,
and discard a few. Within a week, we update the database with the new entries. So, your entry
will show up that particular week following your submission.
For special recognition, please
use this button on your home page: