Bicycles Products and/or Services Made in USA
All Made in USA &
Information, Database and
Official sponsor of MADEinUSA.org
[xxx] is number of times link was clicked in the past year thru last midnite.
All websites are verified each update (twice a month) as being hosted in The USA.
Next Page 2 >>
- BHSI Press Releases BHSI Press Releases in the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute Media Center. Bicycle Helmets. Are ASNI, ASTM and/or Snell Certified. Custom Fit withIndividual Pads. Lightweight -- under 9lbs. 12/09/1996 www.bhsi.org/press.htm 
- 1 0 0 1 uses you NEVER thought of! Put one on your Bike, Helmet, Tool Kit. Come by and add your ideas. Find out why you really NEED one of our ID Tags. Enter our contest to win free items. Sign our guestbook and add your web site to our hot links page. 05/01/1997 www.id-ideas.com 
- Bicycle Air Seats, Derri-Air *Fully adjustable air cushions for your tailbone, and ultra soft foam padding in the front *Relief for that sensitive area *A shock absorbing ride *Proven reliability The DERRI-Air is available in two models, and both seats come with a portable air pump 10/07/1999 www.derri-air.com 
- Canti-Drive CNC machined high quality bicycle rear hub with unique canti-lever mounting. Superior design and craftsmanship through out built tough for long life under all conditions. 09/06/2005 www.canti-drive.com 
- BMX Bicycle Racing and Street Components We manufacture high quality and affordable BMX racing and street components. Our products include gears, stems, crank sets, chain tensioners, seat post clamps. All made from aluminum right here in the USA. 09/14/2006 www.snapbmxproducts.com 
- Bicycle Hubs High quality bicycle hubs made in USA 10/21/2006 www.balleracing.com/Hubs.htm 
- AEGIS Racing Bicycles handmade carbon fiber bicycle frames proudly made in Van Buren, Maine USA since 1986. Frames made for Road, Triathlon, MTB, Cross and Track. Each frame is custom painted. We didn't follow the book on Carbon Fiber. We wrote it. 11/01/2006 aegisbicycles.com 
- worksman cycles Made in Ozone Park, Queens New York, NY Worksman Cycles, made in the USA heavy duty bicycles and tricycles. Industrial Bicycle, Industrial Tricycle and Adult Tricycle manufacturer. Worksman Cycles, heavy duty industrial grade cycles used by leading companies for fuel-free personnel movers. 06/14/2007 www.worksman.com 
- High Performance bicycles Litespeed designs and manufactures all of its high performance bicycles in Tennessee, and offers a lifetime warranty. Frames are engineered titanium. 05/11/2008 www.litespeed.com/2008/home.aspx 
- Seven Cycles High quality, fully customizable bikes made in Watertown, MA from titanium, carbon, and high-quality steel. 05/11/2008 www.sevencycles.com/home.php 
- Waterford Precision Cycles All bicycles are made in Waterford, WI, available made to measure, with a lifetime warranty. Bikes are designed and built to last of the best materials. Our refinishing services can bring back your old favorite to virtually better than new condition. 05/11/2008 waterfordbikes.com/now/home.php?news 
- da Vinci Designs Tandem Bicycles Hand Built in USA Tandem Bicycles Hand Crafted in Denver, CO USA. Other US made products include Cranks, Cable splitters, brake boosters, eccentrics, and derailleur parts. 06/10/2008 www.davincitandems.com 
- Berserker, All Terrain Bent Tricycle The Berserker TM is a full suspension bent tricycle. It is designed to be extremely comfortable to enable cyclist with back or neck pain to continue to ride. 12/05/2008 www.berserkercycle.com/Sneak_Peek.php 
- Folding Bicycles Bike Friday Folding Travel Bicycles: First class single and tandem folding bikes and suitcase travel bicycles. Custom built in the USA for fit and performance. Use this page to select the travel bike perfect for you. 12/11/2008 www.bikefriday.com 
- Chrome Messenger Bags Street tested for 14 years, Chrome Messenger Bags, Laptop Bags and Backpacks are built to last a lifetime, Guaranteed. San Francisco, California. 415.503.1221. Check out our Urban Cycling Apparel. Made in San Francisco, CA USA. 01/21/2009 www.chromebags.com 
- Full Suspension Comfort Tricycle or 3 wheeled bike All-terrain comfort full suspension tricycle designed for all terrain cycling. Electric motor options available to create your own suspension electric tadpole tricycle sometimes called a 3 wheeled bicycle. 02/17/2009 BerserkerCycleDesign.com/berserker-tricycle 
- Chain Rings and Drive Train Components Thirty years experience in machining bicycle chain rings, chain guides, spiders, guards, adapters, dropouts, steering and suspension parts in the USA. We have been at the front-line in the evolution of modern lightweight performance bicycles. 03/31/2009 chainringchamps.com 
- Betty Basket Liners Betty Basket Liners are fashionable and functional bike basket liners that easily convert to a sturdy eco-friendly handbag for those bike shopping trips on the go. 06/10/2009 www.bettybasketliners.com 
- Polar-Optics Helmet Sun Lenses Patented, removable, high quality polarized sun lenses for bicycle, motorcycle and snowmobile helmets. Made in the USA! 05/29/2010 www.polar-optics.com 
Jump to page:
Please realize that many sellers of MADE in USA products, on the internet,
carry other products to round out their selections. If you wish to only
order those items MADE in USA, look carefully for them and only buy those.
If you want the seller to carry more USA made products, please notify them and tell
them so, please do not complain to me.
If you cannot find any products MADE in USA on their web site, please
complain to them first, and see if they are just not labeled as such. Many
vendors do not take the effort to indicate MADE in USA items. Have them
be sure to add our link button (see bottom of this page) on their website.
If all fails to locate ANY MADE in USA products, after making this effort,
please contact us and we will remove their entry. E-mail: Webmaster at
this Domain name: MADEinUSA.org in the normal format, to let us know.
And, don't forget to add your great American
Made internet links to your directory.
Everyone keeps asking about updates. Submissions to our database are collected throughout
the month. Twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th, we collect what we have and review them all,
and discard a few. Within a week, we update the database with the new entries. So, your entry
will show up that particular week following your submission.
For special recognition, please
use this button on your home page: